Avarua below the Peaks of Volcano
Cook Islands International Company Formation
International Companies Act 1981-1982 (2005 Consolidation)
1. Minmum director required is one.
2. Directors may be either a body corporate or a natural person and they may of any nationality and do not have to be resident in the Cook Islands.
3. Accounts need not be filed or audited unless the company holds an offshore banking or insurance licence.
4. There is no legal requirement to file shareholder details in the public registry either during incorporation of the company or in subsequent annual returns.
5. There is no requirement to hold annual general meetings.
Shares and Capital Requirements
Shares with or without voting rights and shares of no par value, freference shares and redeemable shares are allowed.
The minimum number of shareholders is one.
There are no minimum capital requirements.
International entities including International Companies are exempt from taxation.
Offshore Company ProvidersAsiaciti Trust
Asiaciti Trust can incorporate or provide offshore companies from the jurisdictions that best suit our clients' needs.
Cook Islands Trust and Banking Corporation
Provides asset protection trusts, international trusts, legal, financial, banking and insurance services, formation of international companies, foreign companies, partnerships, LLCs, offshore banks, offshore insurance companies.
HSBC Trustee (Cook Islands) Limited
Providestrust and company administration services.
Ora Fiduciary (Cook Islands) Limited
Management, administrative, secretarial and banking services.
Portcullis TrustNet Group
Offers corporate, trustee and fund administration services to private individuals, institutions and professional advisers and their clients around the world.
Southpac Trust Limited
Provides trusts and corporate management services.
List of Cook Islands Offshore Banks
List of Cook Islands Offshore trust service providers
How To Open An Offshore Bank Account In The Cook Islands
Is The Cook Islands The Best Private Banking Center